How to Apply
Steps for NEW campers:
1. Click the Apply Here button on the Apply Here! page.
2. Create a CampDoc account/profile for each camper (siblings need separate profiles)
3. Follow the instructions and then register for the '2020 Application'
4. You'll then be instructed to fill out the three Health Profile sections: General Information, Camper Application and Allergies/Restrictions (any field with a red star is required).
5. Wait for an email from with any clarifying questions or notifying you which session your camper has been accepted into!
Steps for RETURNING campers:
1. Log back in to your previously used CampDoc account (you'll need to use the same email/log in as last year)
2. Use the "register for a new session" button
3. Select the '2020 Application' and click register
4. Review the General Information (imported from last year's form) and click the "confirm information" button at the bottom of the page
5. Fill out all fields of the Camper Application (any field with a red star is required)
6. Confirm or fill out the Allergies and Restrictions page
7. Wait for an email from with any clarifying questions or notifying you which session your camper has been accepted into
"Why are there no sessions to register for?"
We added an application step,so there is only one session, entitled "2020 Application". When you 'register' for the Application you'll then be directed to fill out three forms to complete it.
"What do I need to fill out?"
Three forms--all have required fields with a red star next to them.
-General Information: you'll enter information if you are applying for a new camper or hit the 'confirm information' button at the bottom if your camper is returning from a previous year.
-Camper Application: this is where you can choose sessions in order of preference (1st choice is not guaranteed, but we'll try our best!), and answer a few questions about your camper and application (all fields with a red star are required).
-Allergies and Restrictions: this section just has two questions about food and other allergies, then you're done!
"Why can't I go past the Allergies and Restrictions section?"
That's all the information we need from you for now! After we 'accept' your camper's application and register them for one of their chosen sessions (or a waitlist) then you'll be able to fill out the rest of the Health Profile information etc.
"My profile says it is only 33% or 66% complete--why?"
You probably need to go back and fill out one or more fields (required fields have a red star next to them) before your application will be 100% complete. Make sure to review information and fields carefully.
"I can't find the forms to fill out--where are they?"
The General Information, Camper Application and Allergies/Restrictions forms can be accessed by going to the Health Profile tab which is located on the upper left-hand side of the CampDoc site.
"Why isn't there any tuition or deposit to pay?"
After we review the application and your camper has been 'accepted' and registered into a session then you'll be able to pay a deposit, make a donation or pay tuition in full.
Have another question? Email email@example.com. Thanks for your patience with us and the application system!